4th International Conference on Recycling and Reuse
24-26 October, 2018
(Last updated: 11 July 2018)
After three successful conferences, we are glad to inform you about the 4th International Conference on Recycling and Reuse 2018 (RR2018) with focus on Renewable Energies and Wastewater Reuse. Our aim is to enhance our well established recycling and reuse network, including over 400 pioneers and leading practitioners from science, policy and enterprise communities. Furthermore, world renowned keynote and invited speakers will enhance the conference program.
Similar to previous ones, the RR2018 aims at creating an excellent platform for researchers and practitioners, to exchange emerging ideas and investigate key issues on:
- Renewable energy technologies,
- Hydrogen Recycling Systems
- Utilizing modified fuel cell technology for hydrogen recovery and recycling.
- Hydrogen production and energy technologies,
- Solid waste management for recycling, reuse and energy recovery,
- Green technologies for energy production and wastewater reuse,
- Wastewater treatment, recycling and reuse technologies,
- Membrane technologies and wastewater separation technologies,
- Hazardous waste management,
- Public health issues,
- Laws and policies of recycling and reuse.
The R&R2018 will be held on 24-26 October 2018 in Istanbul, Turkey. On behalf of Organizing and Scientific Committees, we invite you to attend our conference to share your scientific and technological expertise. We will be delighted to host you in the fantastic city of Istanbul. Further information will be provided on the web site.
With reference to our correspondence, we are pleased to inform you that selected papers upon peer review will find a chance of publication in the following journals. Furthermore, new journals will be announced in time.
Desalination and Water Treatment
(Balaban Publishers – Desalination Publications)
International Journal of Global Warming
International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
Journal of Hazardous Materials
Hydrogen and hydrogen energy technologies related special issue is supported by,